Hi,

I have for sale,an Onkyo 2009 flagship network receiver: Onkyo TX-NR 905. This is one of the most-wanted Onkyo receivers thanks to the great sound and graphic upscaling (Reon VX).

Stereo sound is really very very good for a home cinema receiver - many people will find it so good, that will not need to buy a separate stereo amplfiier. Probably thanks to the decent discrete high-current output stage and huge beefy toroid transformer. Just look at the specifications and weight of this monster! Flagships from consecutive years are getting lighter and lighter, that means a lot - as chassis is almost the same, that means savings done in amplification stage.

SPECIFICATIONS: http://www.fr.onkyo.com/fr/produits/tx-nr905-34750.html

COLOR: ARGENTUM (SILVER)

CONDITION: is 100%, the only flaw is that one of the HDMI OUT is not working (second one is OK).

According to the information on Internet, this can be simply fixed by changing a couple of electrolytic capacitors. As I abandoned the idea of home theater in my house, I don't want to it anymore, so just I'm not interested  in investing my time to do that. EVERYTHING ELSE IS PERFECT.

REMOTE: like new condition.

PACKAGING: ORIGINAL BOX, REMOTE, MICROPHONE, MANUALS

PRICE NEW: 2200 EUR

ASKING PRICE: 800 EUR

I can send it fully insured via courier services to any EU country. Just PM me with your post code to estimate the shipment cost.

Vous devez être membre de Club Hifi pour ajouter des commentaires !

Join Club Hifi

Votes 0
M'envoyer un e-mail lorsque des personnes répondent –